A-DE-HI-LM-PQ-TU-ZBack to Top
- Bent, J., Airborne oxygen measurements over the Southern Ocean as an integrated constraint of seasonal biogeochemical processes, Ph.D. dissertation, University of California, San Diego, 276 pp., 2014.
- Diao, M., Ice supersaturation and cirrus cloud formation from global in-situ observations. Ph.D. dissertation, Princeton University, 220 pp., 2013.
- Kort, E. A., Atmospheric observations and emissions estimates of methane and nitrous oxide from regional to global scale, Ph.D. dissertation, Harvard University, 82 pp., 2014.
- Santoni, G., Fluxes of atmospheric methane using novel instruments, field measurements, and inverse modeling, Ph.D. dissertation, Harvard University, 183 pp., 2013.
- Wang, Q., Global budget of black carbon aerosol and implications for climate forcing, Ph.D. dissertation, Harvard University, 101 pp., 2013.
- Wecht, K. J., Quantifying methane emissions using satellite observations, Ph.D. dissertation, Harvard University, 104 pp., 2013.
Other Citation Links
Web of Science
Meteorological Abstracts - (UCAR Access Only)
The NCAR Library provides UCAR/NCAR/UCP staff Remote Access to the Library's electronic journals from anywhere in the world. Visit the Library home page, click on "Remote Access" on the top bar of the page, and enter your UCAS username and password.