- WMO- No. 390 - The Atlantic Tropical Experiment - GATE (GARP Atlantic Tropical Experiment)
- Report of the International Workshop on the GATE Equatorial Experiment : Miami, 28 Feb. to 10 March 1977.
- On the Brazilian GATE (GARP Atlantic tropical experiment) programme / by Afrânio Rubens de Mesquita. São Paulo : Instituto Oceanográfico, Universidade de São Paulo, 1988.
- A preliminary report on GATE biological oceanography programs. National Research Council (U.S.). Ocean Science Committee.
- Salinity intercomparison report : the oceanographic sub-programme for the GARP Atlantic Tropical Experiment (GATE) / Robert J. Farland. [Geneva. Switzerland : World Meteorological Organization, 1976]
- Tropospheric radiative divergence during phase III of the GARP Atlantic Tropical Experiment (GATE) / by Stephen K. Cox and Keith T. Griffith. Fort Collins, Colo. : Dept. of Atmospheric Science, Colorado State University, 1978.
- Hourly synchronous meteorological satellite -1 (SMS-1) data collected during the GARP Atlantic Tropical Experiment (GATE) earth located edited data set / by Eric A. Smith [and] Thomas H. Vonder Haar. Fort Collins, Colo. : Colorado State University, 1976.
- Physical oceanography of the tropical Atlantic during GATE / editors, Walter Düing, Feodor Ostapoff, Jacques Merle ; prepared by Valery Lee. [Coral Gables, Fla.] : Global Atmospheric Research Program (GARP), Atlantic Tropical Experiment, University of Miami, 1980.
- Summary of GATE Phase 1 - 17 July 1974