1. All investigators participating in PACDEX must agree to promptly submit their data to the archive to facilitate intercomparison of results, quality control checks and inter-calibrations, as well as an integrated interpretation of the combined data set.
2. All data shall be promptly provided to other investigators upon request. A list of PACDEX investigators will be maintained and will include the Principal Investigators (PIs) directly participating in the field experiment as well as collaborating scientists who have provided guidance in the planning and analysis of PACDEX data.
3. During the initial data analysis period (12 months following the end of the field phase), Some datasets may be password protected for some appropriate period. This initial analysis period is designed to provide an opportunity to quality control the combined data set as well as to provide the investigators ample time to publish their results.
4. All data will be considered public domain not more than one year following the end of the field phase. Data can be opened to the public domain earlier depending on the discretion of the data provider. There will be exceptions where extensive data processing is required.
5. Any use of the data will include acknowledgment (i.e., citation). Co-authorship during the one year analysis phase will be at the discretion of the investigator(s) who collected the data.