This page is being depracated. Please visit the link below.
Software and databases are also provided for the
Generic Mapping Tools. These must be installed if you wish to have support for
geo-political boundary displays in the Aeros track plot. If you do not install
GMT, Aeros will still work fine, but just not provide this feature.
- EOL aeros download
Sample netCDF File
- Sample netCDF data file (33MB): Sample.nc
The track plot uses Generic Mapping Tools (GMT) for it's geo-political map.
- For Redhat Linux, GMT is available via yum (e.g. yum install GMT "GMT-coastlines*"). Make sure to set environment variable GMT_SHAREDIR=/usr/share/GMT
- For Mac OS there is a Fink package available. I have not tried it.
- See above MSI for Windows XP.
- Windows GMT (48MB): aeros-GMT.msi